Want to know how much you can safely lose to look great? Then follow our healthy meal plan!
When it comes to losing weight, just like everything in life we need to a little bit of inspiration to achieve our goals. If you’re serious about budging the unbudgeable, providing yourself with visual reference for you diet plans is a good start; so we’re proud to bring you the Woman’s Day virtual diet makeover.
Eating Plan day 19
- On top of the meal plan, you can treat yourself to two snacks from our list (see below) every day;
- For more weight loss choose lower kj snacks;
- Two or three cups of instant tea and coffee with a dash of skim milk also permitted on top of this;
- All beakfasts on the four week diet are interchangeable with other breakfasts, lunches with lunches and dinners with dinners;
- Have four alcohol free days a week.
Top tip:Please note foods inboldare free kj and you can eat as much as you like.
Multigrain Weetbix with 1 cup low fat milk and 1 peach or nectarine.
2 California sushi rolls See recipe here, and 250mls mixed vegetable juice, see recipe here.
½ cup cooked pasta with 100g lean mince mixed with 1 cup peas, carrots, mushrooms in ½ cup tomato pasta saucece.
Each day choose from any two of the following:
- 1 apple + 1 Baby Bel cheese (700kJ);
- 10 wholegrain rice crackers + ¼ cup low fat dip (600kj);
- Vegetable sticks + ¼ cup low fat hommus (600kJ);
- 4 Vita Weats + 2 slices reduced fat cheese (600kJ);
- 1 piece of fruit (400kJ);
- 100g low fat yoghurt (400kJ);
- Small skim Latte (400kJ);
- 2 corn thins + 1 tablespoon no added sugar peanut butter (400kJ);
- One row dark chocolate (420kJ);
- 1 Chocolate Paddle Pop (450kJ);
- Mango Weis Bar (400kJ);
- 1 slice raisin toast (400kJ);
- Small glass wine (150mls) (400kJ);
- 2 Redskin Chews (170kj);
- One Chuppa Chup (220kj);
- 5 pieces of chewing gum (125kg).
Polite portionsHow to quickly determine portion sizes for your meals...
- 1 serve of rice or pasta = a fist
- 1 piece of meat, fish or chicken = the size and width of a deck of cards
- 1 serve of cheese = one slice, or 4 small cubes that could fit in a matchbox
- 1 serve of butter = your fingertip