Want to know how much you can safely lose to look great? Slim yourself down at the click of a button and then follow our healthy meal plan!
When it comes to losing weight, just like everything in life we need to a little bit of inspiration to achieve our goals. If you’re serious about budging the unbudgeable, providing yourself with visual reference for you diet plans is a good start; so we’re proud to bring you the Woman’s Day virtual diet makeover.
Eating Plan day six
- On top of the meal plan, you can treat yourself to two snacks from our list (see below) every day;
- For more weight loss choose lower kj snacks;
- Two or three cups of instant tea and coffee with a dash of skim milk also permitted on top of this;
- All beakfasts on the four week diet are interchangeable with other breakfasts, lunches with lunches and dinners with dinners;
- Have four alcohol free days a week.
Top tip: Please note foods in bold are free kj and you can eat as much as you like.
Egg white omlette with with grilled tomato, toast and rocket leaves. Get recipe here!
2 slices wholegrain bread toasted with 130g baked beans. 2 slices watermelon.
Homemade pizza with 100g lean chicken breast, mushrooms, tomato and rocket with 2 tablespoons of light mozzarella cheese on wholemeal pita bread.
Each day choose from any two of the following:
- 1 apple + 1 Baby Bel cheese (700kJ);
- 10 wholegrain rice crackers + ¼ cup low fat dip (600kj);
- Vegetable sticks + ¼ cup low fat hommus (600kJ);
- 4 Vita Weats + 2 slices reduced fat cheese (600kJ);
- 1 piece of fruit (400kJ);
- 100g low fat yoghurt (400kJ);
- Small skim Latte (400kJ);
- 2 corn thins + 1 tablespoon no added sugar peanut butter (400kJ);
- One row dark chocolate (420kJ);
- 1 Chocolate Paddle Pop (450kJ);
- Mango Weis Bar (400kJ);
- 1 slice raisin toast (400kJ);
- Small glass wine (150mls) (400kJ);
- 2 Redskin Chews (170kj);
- One Chuppa Chup (220kj);
- 5 pieces of chewing gum (125kg).
How to quickly determine portion sizes for your meals...
- 1 serve of rice or pasta = a fist
- 1 piece of meat, fish or chicken = the size and width of a deck of cards
- 1 serve of cheese = one slice, or 4 small cubes that could fit in a matchbox
- 1 serve of butter = your fingertip