The leading lady of Aussie TV has never felt better! At 62, she's baring all and showing off her phenomenal bikini body on our cover - without a touch of Photoshop.
There’s no denying it - Kerri-Anne Kennerley is in incredible shape.
In this week’s issue of Woman’s Day Kerri-Anne not only shows off her amazing bikini body, she also shares her brilliant tips and her 10 commandments to turn back the clock!
Here are five of the star’s Ten Commandments
- Know your body type and dress accordingly.
- Food will become less important to you if your mind is focused on something else – like a sport or dancing.
- No amount of exercise will help you lose weight if you consume more calories than you burn.
- Think healthy. The more you eat healthy the more you will come to love it and cravings will diminish.
- If you eat out, choose one of the healthier options.
The blonde bombshell reckons it has to be at least 25 years since she last wore a bikini, and even then she wasn’t comfortable in a two-piece.
But for the first time, only in Woman’s Day magazine, on sale now, the charismatic presenter is bravely showcasing her fabulous figure.
“I don’t think I’ve ever been photographed in a bikini,” she said, admitting she probably wouldn’t have done this shoot if it wasn’t for devoted husband John urging her to celebrate having her best-ever body.
The 62-year-old couldn’t be happier, proudly telling us, “I’m now the strongest and fittest I’ve ever been!”
To see the full set of Kerri-Anne’s bikini body photos and to find out even more of her health and diet secrets, be sure to pick up a copy of Woman’s Day on stands now!